Thursday, February 23, 2012

The unthinkable?

Let me state for the record that it's my view the deadline for Ryan Zimmerman's contract extension...is Opening Day. NOT this Saturday.
Having said that...
Here is my message to the Lerners and Mike Rizzo: GET THIS FUCKER DONE, NOW!! Just the thought of trading Zim makes me want to puke.
WHY that is being floated is a mystery to me (not to mention Nats fans altogether). There's no way in hell I picture Zim wearing a Mets uniform...just as Mets fans can't fathom David Wright wearing a curly "W" cap.
(Am I right, Mike?)
And you all thought the Albert Pujols situation last year was a fluke...or Prince Fielder, for that matter. We're about to live it here in Nats Town, so please don't laugh at us.
Now if you'll all excuse me, I need to throw up...


No comments:

Post a Comment